14-Night China ExplorerHong Kong to Yokohama (Tokyo)31 January 2022
14 nights cruise
View & Verandah Promotion
Capacityapprox. 1,924 guests
Tonnageapprox. 82,318 grt.
HSBC / Hang Seng Bank Credit Card Year-round Offer: enjoy 5% Savings on cruise fare.
View & Verandah Promotion: Booking made on/before 19 Apr 2021
- BIG STATEROOM UPGRADES to verandah or ocean-view (selected sailings & categories only)
- SIGNATURE BEVERAGE PACKAGE
- FREE one-night specialty dining
- 10% OFF all shore excursions
- 50% REDUCED DEPOSIT
- FREE AND REDUCED fares for kids
Terms & conditions please refer to Holland America Line official website
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Jan 31 (Mon)||Hong Kong, China||-||09:00 pm|
|Feb 01 (Tue)||At Sea|
|Feb 02 (Wed)||At Sea|
|Feb 03 (Thu)||Shanghai, ChinaON||08:00 am||-|
|Feb 04 (Fri)||Shanghai, China||-||05:00 pm|
|Feb 05 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Feb 06 (Sun)||Qingdao, China||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 07 (Mon)||At Sea|
|Feb 08 (Tue)||Tianjin (Beijing), ChinaON||08:00 am||-|
|Feb 09 (Wed)||Tianjin (Beijing), China||-||05:00 pm|
|Feb 10 (Thu)||Dalian, China||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 11 (Fri)||At Sea|
|Feb 12 (Sat)||Nagasaki, Japan||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 13 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Feb 14 (Mon)||Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Holland America Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Ocean View (Fully obstructed view)-HH
Government fees and taxesUS$240
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 31 January 2022. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : http://www.hollandamerica.com/
- Deposit US$600 per person will be required within 3 days upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due on/before 110 day before departure
- 90-76 days prior to departure: Deposit forfeited US$600 per person.
- 75-61 days prior to departure: 50% of full fare.
- 60-31 days prior to departure: 75% of full fare.
- 30-0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of full fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Holland America Line will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Holland America Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.