TO WELCOME OUR 39TH ANNIVERSARY ....
Sightseers (H.K.) Limited is a licensed travel agent established since 1983. The company first started with inbound & outbound operations, and proudly to have the first appointment from Carnival Cruise Lines in 1986, followed by Holland America Line's & Windstar Cruises' General Sales Agent appointments in 1990.
The company foresees the new trend of travel pattern by then, and that ‘Cruise Holidays’ concept will become more popular in Hong Kong. The management decided to focus on ‘Cruise Business’ from 1996.
In the past 38 years, our team has built enormous experience in handling passengers with special requests and luxury travel, and it is our honour to be the official GSA / PSA / Sales agent for the following THIRTEEN (13) cruise lines:
- Holland America Line (GSA)
- Seabourn (ISA)
- Ponant (PSA)
- Windstar Cruises (GSA)
- Silversea (PSA)
- Oceania Cruises (PSA)
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises (PSA)
- Royal Caribbean International (PSA)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (PSA)
- Costa Cruises (PSA)
- Cunard Line (Sales Agent)
- Princess Cruises (Sales Agent)
- Antarctica 21 (Sales Agent)
With the renowned experience, a well-trained team, our cruise consultants can help customers plan a unique cruise vacation with our representative products as well as other cruise lines, such as:
- River cruises (Uniworld, Avalon Waterways & AMA Waterways) ... etc.
In addition to cruise only service we also provide fly-cruise package.
VALUE FOR MONEY & WORRIES FREE
The team of Sightseers is recognized by the trade for their expertise and professionalism. We work as a marketing & reservation agent for the cruise lines and liaise with all travel agents to offer the right product per customers' needs & preferences.
OUR COMMITMENT - 3 'C' ATTITUDE
- Customer centric
- Can do
We are ready to be at your service and welcome you onboard one of our ships.
- TIC (Travel Industry Council)
- IATA TIDS (IATA – Travel Industry Designator Service)
- HACTO (Hong Kong Association of China Travel Organisers Ltd.)
- HATA (Hong Kong Association of Travel Agents)