14-Day Thailand, Cambodia & VietnamSingapore to Hong Kong13 February 2022
14 nights cruise
Complimentary Premium Spirits
All dining venues are complimentary
Tipping is neither required, nor expected
Capacityapprox. 600 guests
Tonnageapprox. 40,350 grt.
DHTimes subject to Daylight hour
HSBC / Hang Seng Bank Credit Card Year-Round Offer: Enjoy 5% Savings on Cruise Fare
- 10% Early Bonus Savings (book & pay in full on/before 30 JUN 2021)
See Terms and Conditions for details.
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Feb 13 (Sun)||Singapore||-||11:00 pm|
|Feb 14 (Mon)||At Sea|
|Feb 15 (Tue)||At Sea|
|Feb 16 (Wed)||Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Thailand||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 17 (Thu)||Ko Kood, ThailandTR||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 18 (Fri)||Sihanoukville, Cambodia||07:00 am||08:00 pm|
|Feb 19 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Feb 20 (Sun)||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), VietnamON||09:00 am||-|
|Feb 21 (Mon)||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), VietnamDH||-||04:00 pm|
|Feb 22 (Tue)||At Sea|
|Feb 23 (Wed)||Da Nang (Hue), Vietnam||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 24 (Thu)||At Sea|
|Feb 25 (Fri)||Halong Bay, Vietnam||07:00 am||08:00 pm|
|Feb 26 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Feb 27 (Sun)||Hong Kong, China||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesUS$360
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 13 February 2022. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : http://www.seabourn.com/
- Deposit of 25% of cruise fare will be required within 3 days(s) upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 140 days prior sailing
- 120-91 days prior to departure: 15% of Full Fare;
- 90-46 days prior to departure: 50% of Full Fare;
- 45-31 days prior to departure: 75% of Full Fare;
- 30-0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of Full Fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Seabourn will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.