5-Night Chinese New Year Japan (Naha Overnight)Roundtrip Hong Kong28 January 2022
5 nights cruise
Capacityapprox. 1,936 guest
Tonnageapprox. 78,309 grt
NCL's Big Sale 30% OFF + 2nd Guest 50% OFF (Booked on/before 31MAR2021)
- 30% Saving (Discount applied to shown cruise fare)
- Buy 1st Guest & 2nd Guest at 50% OFF
- Offer is not applicable to categories studio, IX, OX, BX or MX (Sail Away Categories)
- Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Promotional terms & conditions please refer to Norwegian Cruise Line official website.
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Jan 28 (Fri)||Hong Kong, China||-||04:30 pm|
|Jan 29 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Jan 30 (Sun)||Naha, JapanON||11:30 am||-|
|Jan 31 (Mon)||Naha, Japan||-||02:30 pm|
|Feb 01 (Tue)||At Sea|
|Feb 02 (Wed)||Hong Kong, China||07:00 am|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Oceanview With Picture Window-OB
Government fees and taxesUS$116.28
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 28 January 2022. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.ncl.com/in/en/
- Deposit of 20% of cruise fare will be required within 3 days(s) upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 70 days prior sailing
- 69-50 days prior to departure: 20% of Full Fare;
- 49-29 days prior to departure: 50% of Full Fare;
- 28-15 days prior to departure: 75% of Full Fare;
- 14-0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of Full Fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Norwegian Cruise Line will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.