14-Day Thailand, Cambodia & VietnamSingapore to Hong Kong 14 February 2021
14 nights cruise
Complimentary Premium Spirits
All dining venues are complimentary
Sensational Suite Savings
Tonnageapprox. 40,350 grt.
TCTimes subject to Tidal condition
DHTimes subject to Daylight hour
WPWeather, permissions permitting
Compliments of Seabourn :
- In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
Book by September 30, 2020 to take advantage of our Sensational Suite Savings and you may receive:
- Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades on Selected Sailings (e.g. V1 upgrade to V4; V2 upgrade to V5)
- Up to 300 Minute Internet Package per Guest *
- Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive up to $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per Suite on Select Sailings*
*base on twin sharing
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Feb 14 (Sun)||Singapore||-||11:00 pm|
|Feb 15 (Mon)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 16 (Tue)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 17 (Wed)||Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Thailand||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 18 (Thu)||Ko Kood, ThailandTR WP||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 19 (Fri)||Sihanoukville, Cambodia||07:00 am||08:00 pm|
|Feb 20 (Sat)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 21 (Sun)||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), VietnamON TC||09:00 am||-|
|Feb 22 (Mon)||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), VietnamTC DH||-||04:00 pm|
|Feb 23 (Tue)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 24 (Wed)||Da Nang (Hue), Vietnam||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 25 (Thu)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 26 (Fri)||Halong Bay, VietnamTR WP||07:00 am||08:00 pm|
|Feb 27 (Sat)||Days At Sea|
|Feb 28 (Sun)||Hong Kong, China||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesUS$345
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 14 February 2021. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : http://www.seabourn.com/
- Deposit of 25% of cruise fare will be required within 3 days(s) upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 140 days prior sailing
- 120-91 days prior to departure: 15% of Full Fare;
- 90-46 days prior to departure: 50% of Full Fare;
- 45-31 days prior to departure: 75% of Full Fare;
- 30-0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of Full Fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Seabourn will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.