12-Night Hong Kong to Hong KongRoundtrip Hong Kong19 January 2022
12 nights cruise
Butler service in every suite
Onboard gratuities + Unlimited Free Wifi
Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
Capacityapprox. 596 guests
Tonnageapprox. 40,700 grt.
Book and Pay in full by 31 May 2021:
- Enjoy 20% Early Booking Bonus*
- Enjoy Far-East Special Saving US$1,250 per person*
*Leading prices are with 20% Early Booking Bonus & Far-East Special Saving
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Jan 19 (Wed)||Hong Kong, China||-||08:00 pm|
|Jan 20 (Thu)||At Sea|
|Jan 21 (Fri)||Vigan Salomague Port, Philippines||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Jan 22 (Sat)||Manila, PhilippinesON||12:00 pm||-|
|Jan 23 (Sun)||Manila, Philippines||-||07:00 pm|
|Jan 24 (Mon)||Romblon Island, Philippines||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Jan 25 (Tue)||Coron (Palawan), Philippines||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Jan 26 (Wed)||At Sea|
|Jan 27(Thu)||At Sea|
|Jan 28 (Fri)||Da Nang, Vietnam||07:00 am||01:00 pm|
|Jan 28 (Fri)||Chan May (Da Nang , Hue), VietnamON||05:00 pm||-|
|Jan 29 (Sat)||Chan May (Da Nang , Hue), Vietnam||-||06:00 pm|
|Jan 30 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Jan 31 (Mon)||Hong Kong, China||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Silversea reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesUS$384
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 19 January 2022. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.silversea.com/
- Deposit will be required within 7 days upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 140 days prior sailing.
- 120 days or more prior to departure: Forfeit US$200 per booking.
- 120-91 days prior to departure : 15% of full fare.
- 90-61 days prior to departure : 50% of full fare.
- 60-31 days prior to departure : 750% of full fare.
- 30-0 days prior to departure : 100% of full fare.
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Silversea will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Silversea reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.