11-Night The Great White Continent Expedition VoyageROUNDTRIP BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA7 December 2023
10 nights cruise
Complimentary Premium Spirits
All dining venues are complimentary
Tipping is neither required, nor expected
Zodiac experience in selected port of calls
1 night of hotel in Buenos Aires ( Dec 7)
Roundtrip charter flights of Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
WPWeather, permissions permitting
HSBC / Hang Seng Bank / Citi / BOCHK Credit Card Year-round Offer: enjoy 5% Savings on cruise fare.
Please call the Seabourn Enquiry Hotline at 2111-9613 for all available promotional offers.
Compliments of Seabourn :
- In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Zodiac experience in selected port of calls
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Dec 07 (Thu)||Check-in hotel after arrival of international flights in Buenos Aires.ON||-||-|
|Dec 08 (Fri)||Take the charter flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia||-||-|
|-||Ushuaia, Argentina||12:40 pm Embark||07:00 pm|
|Dec 09 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Dec 10 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Dec 11 (Mon)||Antarctic ExperienceWP||01:00 pm||08:00 pm|
|Dec 12 (Tue)||Antarctic ExperienceWP||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 13 (Wed)||Antarctic ExperienceWP||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 14 (Thu)||Antarctic ExperienceWP||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 15 (Fri)||Antarctic ExperienceWP||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 16 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Dec 17 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Dec 18 (Mon)||Ushuaia, Argentina||07:00 am||-|
|-||Take the charter flight from Ushuaia to Buenos Aires||-||-|
|-||Group transfer to Ezeiza International Airport||-||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesUS$191
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 7 December 2023. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : http://www.seabourn.com/
- Deposit of 25% of cruise fare will be required within 3 days(s) upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 140 days prior sailing
- Deposit is non-refundable and due at the time of booking for "The Sail Away Event" offer.
- 120-91 days prior to departure: 15% of Full Fare;
- 90-46 days prior to departure: 50% of Full Fare;
- 45-31 days prior to departure: 75% of Full Fare;
- 30-0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of Full Fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Seabourn will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Seabourn reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- Travel Industry Authority (TIA) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.