Maya & Inca Origins (15 Nights Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica,Panama, Ecuador and Peru)MIAMI TO LIMA3 December 2023
15 nights cruise
Capacityapprox. 1,250 guests
Tonnageapprox. 66,084 grt.
FREE US$1,000 simply MORE Shore Excursion Credit
FREE Champagne, Wine & More
FREE Gourmet Speciality Dining
FREE Unlimited WiFi
Amenities are per stateroom
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Dec 3 (Sun)||Miami, United States||Embark 01:00 pm||06:00 pm|
|Dec 4 (Mon)||Cruising the Straits of FloridaCO|
|Dec 5 (Tue)||Costa Maya, Mexico||09:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Dec 6 (Wed)||Harvest Caye, Belize||08:00 am||07:00 pm|
|Dec 7 (Thu)||Santo Tomas, Guatemala||08:00 am||07:00 pm|
|Dec 8 (Fri)||Roatan, HondurasTR||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 9 (Sat)||Cruising the Caribbean SeaCO|
|Dec 10 (Sun)||Puerto Limon, Costa Rica||08:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 11 (Mon)||Panama Canal Daylight Transit|
|-||Panama City, PanamaON||08:00 am||-|
|Dec 12 (Tue)||Panama City, Panama||-||06:00 pm|
|Dec 13 (Wed)||Cruising the Pacific Ocean|
|Dec 14 (Thu)||Manta, Ecuador||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Dec 15 (Fri)||Cruising the Pacific Ocean|
|Dec 16 (Sat)||Salaverry, Peru||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Dec 17 (Sun)||Lima/Machu Picchu (Callao), PeruON||11:00 am||-|
|Dec 18 (Mon)||Lima/Machu Picchu (Callao), Peru||08:00 am||Disembark|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Oceania Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 3 December 2023. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.oceaniacruises.com/
- Deposit is required within 3 days upon confirmation: US$ 750 pp. (PH – G) ; 20% of cruise fare pp. (OS, VS, OC)
- Balance payment due by 160 days prior sailing
- 181 days or earlier prior to departure: Administration fee US$ 150 pp
- 180 – 151 days prior to departure: Administration fee US$ 750 pp (PH – G); 10% of Full Fare (OS, VS, OC)
- 150 – 91 days prior to departure: 50% of Full Fare
- 90 – 61 days prior to departure: 75% of Full Fare
- 60 – 0 days prior to departure or non-appearance: 100% of Full Fare.
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Oceania Cruises will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Oceania Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness and Culinary Discovery Tours.
- Fares DO NOT include: gratuities (if applicable), priced shore excursions, personal expenses, visa fee (if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- Travel Industry Authority (TIA) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.