17-Day New Zealand DiscoveryRoundtrip SydneyAirline:19 November 2020
Roundtrip Economy Class Air Ticket
14 nights cruise
Capacityapprox. 1,964 guests
Tonnageapprox. 82,305 grt.
Departure / Arrival
Flight schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Airport to Pier / Pier to Airport : US$24 per way per person
SXAccess to shore limited to SHO
Selected Promotion: Booking made on/before 12 Jun 2020
- Roundtrip Economy Class Air Ticket
- 14 nights cruise
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Nov 19 (Thu)||Depart Hong Kong to Sydney by Cathay Pacific|
|Nov 20 (Fri)||Pre-cruise accommodation on own arrangement|
|Nov 21 (Sat)||Sydney, Australia||-||05:00 pm|
|Nov 22 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Nov 23 (Mon)||At Sea|
|Nov 24 (Tue)||Milford Sound, New ZealandCO SX||07:00 am||08:00 am|
|-||Cruising Fiordland National ParkCO|
|Nov 25 (Wed)||Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Nov 26 (Thu)||Akaroa (Christchurch), New ZealandTR||07:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Nov 27 (Fri)||Wellington, New Zealand||08:00 am||04:00 pm|
|Nov 28 (Sat)||Napier, New Zealand||07:00 am||02:00 pm|
|Nov 29 (Sun)||Tauranga (Rotorua), New Zealand||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Nov 30 (Mon)||Auckland, New ZealandON||08:00 am||-|
|Dec 1 (Tue)||Auckland, New Zealand||-||05:00 pm|
|Dec 2 (Wed)||Waitangi (Bay of Islands), New ZealandTR||07:00 am||02:00 pm|
|Dec 3 (Thu)||At Sea|
|Dec 4 (Fri)||At Sea|
|Dec 5 (Sat)||Sydney, Australia||06:00 am||-|
|-||Fly by Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Holland America Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Package rate per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesHK$2,800
Airport taxes & surchargesHK$1,692
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 19 November 2020. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : http://www.hollandamerica.com/
- Full payment is required on the same day upon confirmation.
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- FULL name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- CPP (Cancellation Protection Plan) and FCD (Future Cruise Deposit) are NOT applicable for fly-cruise package.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer (HSBC Hong Kong).
- Once package is confirmed, there are non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable.
- Flight and stateroom are subject to availability by airline and cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Holland America Line will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Holland America Line reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: NCF, government fee and taxes, airport taxes & surcharges, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Applicable to specific flight only. Type of aircraft, flight schedule or flight no. are subject to change without prior notice. Booking agency are not responsible for any change by airline.
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.