8-Night Gilded Domes & Golden Sunsets (CNY Voyage)Hong Kong to Singapore11 February 2021
8 night cruise
Unlimited Wi-Fi/Internet access + Open Bar & Lounges
Open Seating & Specialty Dining (One complimentary dining for Prego and Umi Uma & Sushi Bar)
Complimentary Self Service Laundry + ETRO Italian Fashion House Amenities
24-hour Butler Service (Suite)
Capacityapprox. 848 guests
Tonnageapprox. 51,044 grt.
Booking made on/before 21 September 2020, NO deposit is requited.
- 8 nights cruise
- Unlimited Wi-Fi/Internet access
- Pre-paid gratuities
- Open Bar & Lounges
- and more...
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Feb 11 (Thu)||Hong Kong||-||06:00 pm|
|Feb 12 (Fri)||At Sea|
|Feb 13 (Sat)||Manila, Philippines||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 14 (Sun)||Boracay Island, Philippines||07:30 am||06:00 pm|
|Feb 15 (Mon)||Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines||07:30 am||05:00 pm|
|Feb 16 (Tue)||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia||09:00 am||07:00 pm|
|Feb 17 (Wed)||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei||07:00 am||03:00 pm|
|Feb 18 (Thu)||At Sea|
|Feb 19 (Fri)||Singapore||06:30 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Crystal Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (Fully Obstructed View)-Cat. E2
Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window -Cat. C2
Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah-Cat. A3
Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah-Cat. A1
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 11 February 2021. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.crystalcruises.com/
- No deposit is required upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 90 days prior sailing.
- More than 61 days prior to sailing: Waived Administration Fee.
- From 60 days to 31 days prior to sailing: 25% of total cruise fare.
- From 30 days to 8 days prior to sailing:
- Less than 7 days prior to sailing: 100% of total cruise fare.
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Crystal Cruises will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Crystal Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: NCF, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.