9-Night Best Of Japan Cruise (X'mas Voyage)Roundtrip Hong Kong19 December 2020
9 Nights Cruise
VesselSpectrum of the Seas
Capacityapprox. 5,622 guests
Tonnageapprox. 169,379 grt.
The Sep Brand Promotion: Booking made on/before 30 Sep 2020
- 9 nights cruise
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Dec 19 (Sat)||Hong Kong, China||-||05:00 pm|
|Dec 20 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Dec 21 (Mon)||At Sea|
|Dec 22 (Tue)||Hiroshima, Japan||01:00 pm||09:00 pm|
|Dec 23 (Wed)||Kyoto, JapanON||01:00 pm||-|
|Dec 24 (Thu)||Kyoto, Japan||-||05:00 am|
|-||Kobe, Japan||09:00 am||07:00 pm|
|Dec 25 (Fri) X'mas||Kochi, Japan||07:00 am||03:00 pm|
|Dec 26 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Dec 27 (Sun)||At Sea|
|Dec 28 (Mon)||Hong Kong, China||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesHK$936
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 19 December 2020. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.royalcaribbean.com/hkg/zh?country=HKG
- Deposit of HK$1,200 per person will be required within 48 hours upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due by 60 days prior to departure
- More than 60 days prior to departure: Full Refund
- 59-30 days prior to departure: Deposit Forfeited HK$1,200 per person
- 29-8 days prior to departure: 50% of total cruise fare
- 7 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total cruise fare
- Once payment is made, no change is permitted.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Royal Caribbean International will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: NCF, government fee and taxes, gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.