12-Night Peaceful Pagodas & Soaring SpiresRoundtrip Hong Kong9 March 2021
12 nights cruise
All Suites Accommodation + Free Prepaid Gratuities
Free Premium Beverages + Free Speciality Restaurants
Free WiFi + Free Selected Shore Excursions
Extra OBC US$300 per suite
VesselSeven Seas Explorer®
Capacityapprox. 750 guests
Tonnageapprox. 56,000 grt.
EVERY LUXURY INCLUDED
All Suites Accommodation * Free Prepaid Gratuities * Free Premium Beverages * Free Speciality Restaurants * Free WiFi * Free Selected Shore Excursions * Extra OBC US$300 per suite
RETURN with REGENT : Regent Reassurance + US$1,000 Shipboard Credit per suite
Available on all voyages embarking on or before 31 December 2022 — giving a freedom to cancel for any reason up to 15 days prior to departure and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit. PLUS, receive US$1,000 Shipboard Credit per suite book by 30 September 2020.
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
|Mar 9 (Tue)||Hong Kong||-||06:00 pm|
|Mar 10 (Wed)||At Sea|
|Mar 11 (Thu)||Hanoi (Ha Long Bay), VietnamTR||07:00 am||04:00 pm|
|Mar 12 (Fri)||Hue/Da Nang (Chan May), Vietnam||10:00 am||06:00 pm|
|Mar 13 (Sat)||Nha Trang, Vietnam||12:00 noon||08:00 pm|
|Mar 14 (Sun)||Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), VietnamON||11:00 am||-|
|Mar 15 (Mon)||Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam||-||06:00 pm|
|Mar 16 (Tue)||At Sea|
|Mar 17 (Wed)||Kota Kinabalu (Borneo), MalaysiaTR||08:00 am||04:00 pm|
|Mar 18 (Thu)||Puerto Princesa, Philippines||12:00 noon||08:00 pm|
|Mar 19 (Fri)||At Sea|
|Mar 20 (Sat)||At Sea|
|Mar 21 (Sun)||Hong Kong||07:00 am||-|
|Date||Port of call||Arrive||Depart|
Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & timing of all port calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons.
Cruise fare per person in twin sharing
Government fees and taxesUS$303
Prices for other categories available upon request. The leading prices above are based on sailing on 9 March 2021. Prices may vary and be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking. Cruise line official website : https://www.rssc.com/cruises
- Deposit will be required within 7 days upon confirmation.
- Balance payment due on/before 30 October 2020.
- 121 days or more prior to departure: Forfeit US$100 per person.
- 120-91 days prior to departure (09NOV20 - 08DEC20): 15% of Total Fare.
- 90-61 days prior to departure (09DEC20 - 07JAN21): 50% of Total Fare.
- 60-31 days prior to departure (08JAN21 - 06FEB21): 75% of Total Fare.
- 30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of Total Fare.
- Any change of name or sailing will be considered as cancellation.
- Full name must match travel document exactly, at the time of booking. Any amendment will likely result in higher fare, loss of space and/or change fees.
- Offer DO NOT combinable with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for NEW booking only.
- Stateroom is subject to availability by cruise line.
- Single, triple & quad cabins are on request basis. Promotion is under "guarantee-cabin" basis, cabin number will only be available 3 days before sailing. Regent Seven Seas Cruises will assign the booked category or higher category.
- Specific categories are on request basis with fare surcharge, other condition will remain unchanged.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserves the right to change the itinerary & time of all port calls due to weather condition or special reason.
- Fares DO NOT include: gratuities (if applicable), shore excursion, personal expenses, visa fee(if applicable) and insurance.
- Fares and promotion items may be adjusted during sales period. Such adjustments would not be applied to purchases prior to the adjustments.
- Fares are subject to change and to be confirmed at the time of enquiry/booking.
- Passengers must have passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of return, and valid visa(s) for visiting the port of call listed in the itinerary. Cruise Company and her booking agencies and representatives will not be liable for any consequences due to visa or passport issues.
- HK Travel Industry Council (TIC) recommends passenger to purchase a personal travel insurance before the journey.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line and travel agency reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Cruise Company and travel agency reserve the right to make the final decision.